SHURE® BLX288 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. HOW TO ENTER; ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Shure® BLX288 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) consists of one prize drawing to be conducted on or about Friday, August 26, 2022. Entries in the Sweepstakes may be submitted from [Entry Period]- Tuesday, August 23, 2022 from 08:00 AM CDT until Friday, August 26, 2022 at 05:59 PM CDT, via the sweepstakes form at [LINK] (the “Sweepstakes Site”).Limit one entry per participant. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Ecamm Network, LCC (“Ecamm”) and Shure Incorporated (“Shure”), together the (“Sponsor”). Time of entry will be determined according to the Sponsor’s designated device and such device is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is further limited to any legal resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older, who is not an employee, officer or director of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or advertising and promotional agencies or involved in the development or Sponsor’s execution of the Sweepstakes or an immediate family member of or household resident with such persons. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes a participant’s agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. As used herein, “U.S.” or “United States” does not include off-shore United States territories and possessions, such as Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor’s Sweepstakes judges and such decisions shall be final. For purposes of these Official Rules an entry is received when Sponsor’s servers record the entry following the completion of input at the Sweepstakes Site. Any automated computer receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. If an entrant chooses to enter using a wireless phone or mobile device, message and data rates may apply in accordance with such entrant’s service plan.
2. PRIZE: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, the following prize(s) (each a “Prize”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes:
There will be one (1) winner in total in this Sweepstakes and the winner will receive the following:
- One (1) Shure® BLX288/PG58 Microphone Set (retail value: $549.00 USD); and
- One (1) year subscription of Ecamm Live Pro (retail value: $384.00 USD).
- One (1) year subscription of Descript Pro (retail value: $ 288.00 USD).
No transfer or substitution of a Prize by Winner permitted except where required by law. If any Prize, or any portion of a Prize, becomes unavailable, the Sponsor may award a substitute Prize of equal or greater value. Taxes on a Prize are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize winner. Limit one Prize per person. The Prize does not include any elements other than the items listed above. Any and all other costs and expenses, including, without limitation, travel costs and other expenses, costs and fees are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any participant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or to award the Prize.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about Friday, August 26, 2022 at 06:00 PM CDT.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries. A tentative Prize Winner will be notified by Ecamm via email. The tentative Prize winner will have five (5) days from Ecamm’s’s email contemplated in the preceding sentence to respond, or a new tentative Prize winner may be selected. A notified tentative Prize Winner, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim a Prize by not claiming such Prize or by not responding to Shure as described above and in such case an alternate tentative Prize winner for the applicable unclaimed Prize will be selected and this process will be repeated until such time as properly completed applicable Prize claim forms are received by Sponsor for all of the available Prizes. In all cases, Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of residency and age and to verify compliance with these Official Rules. A tentative or designated Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the opportunity to claim or redeem the Prize if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, finds that the proof or verification is unsatisfactory. To be confirmed a winner, a tentative Prize winner may be required by Sponsor to sign and return within two (2) days of notification attempt, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law).
Following a timely and complete response as required in the preceding paragraph, at such time, subject to verification by the Sponsor’s designated Sweepstakes judges, a tentative Prize winner will be deemed a Prize Winner. Except where prohibited by law, each Prize Winner further grants to the Sponsor the right to use such person’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes without further consideration and to release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winners of the Sweepstakes. Non-compliance or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the Prize Winner, available after August 26, 2022, and before November 26, 2022 send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where it may not be required by applicable law) to: Shure® BLX288 Sweepstakes Winners List at 5800 W Touhy Ave, Niles, IL 60714. All such requests must be received by November 26, 2022.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SHURE AND ECAMM, ANDITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND THOSE INVOLVED IN THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND THE JUDGES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THE RESPECTIVE WINNERS OF ANY PRIZE SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED OR MADE AVAILABLE.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or the appropriate State Court of the State of Illinois located in Chicago, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
8. CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from the Sweepstakes Website throughout duration of the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who has entered via the Sweepstakes Site, entries will be declared to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the email address corresponding to the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, and none will be returned. Sponsor and Sweepstakes judges designated by Sponsorreserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Sweepstakes Site or violates these Official Rules.
For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where it may not be required by law) by first class mail to: Shure® BLX288 Sweepstakes Official Rules at 5800 W Touhy Ave, Niles, IL 60714 (the “Sweepstakes Address”). Requests must be received by November 26, 2022.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at the Sweepstakes Address.
10. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.